As Bellator will get set to kick off 2021 on Showtime, Cat Zingano and Liz Carmouche are all set to make their sophomore appearances in the marketing.
Monday, it was discovered by way of ESPN that former UFC bantamweight title challenger turned Bellator featherweight, Cat Zingano, will be welcoming Olivia Parker to the promotion at Bellator 256 on April 9. Also getting area in the Mohegan Sunlight Arena that night will be the long-awaited debut of former Invicta FC flyweight winner, Vanessa Porto, who is welcomed by Liz Carmouche, reported FanSided.
Zingano (11-4) created her marketing debut past September with a dominant acquire in excess of Gabby Holloway by unanimous selection. A few months prior at Invicta 40, Parker (4-1) endured the first decline of her job in just 65 seconds when Chelsea Chandler submitted her by rear-bare choke.
As for Carmouche (14-7) and Porto (22-8), the previous made their Bellator debut the night immediately after Zingano when getting on DeAnna Bennett. A previous UFC bantamweight and flyweight title challenger, Carmouche would rebound off of her decline to Valentina Shevchenko by submitted Bennett in round 3 of their contest – Carmouche’s to start with finish due to the fact 2013 when TKOing potential strawweight winner Jessica Andrade.
Porto, on the other hand, enters in off a run as Invicta winner using a good four-battle winning streak. Her most current win arrived in November 2019 about Karina Rodriguez in what would have been a 5-spherical title tilt experienced Rodriguez not skipped body weight.
The total lineup for the 2nd Bellator event of the yr can be found below.
- Mild Heavyweight – 205lbs: Ryan Bader vs. Lyoto Machida
- Light Heavyweight: Corey Anderson vs. Dovletdzhan Yagshimuradov
- Featherweight – 145lbs: Julia Budd vs. Dayana Silva
- Featherweight: Jeremy Kennedy vs. Ádám Borics
- Featherweight: Cat Zingano vs. Olivia Parker
- Flyweight – 125lbs: Diana Avsaragova vs. Tara Graff
- Lightweight – 155lbs: Nainoa Dung vs. Izzy William
- Middleweight – 185bs: Dalton Rosta vs. Tony Johnson
- Bantamweight – 135lbs: Cass Bell vs. Jornel Lugo
- Bantamweight: Jaylon Bates vs. Jeffrey Glossner
- Featherweight: Talita Nogueira vs. Jessica Borga
- Featherweight: Cody Legislation vs. Nathan Ghareeb
- Flyweight: Liz Carmouche vs. Vanessa Porto
This article appeared initially on BJPENN.COM